- Be respectful to all members at all times.
Privacy & Confidentiality
- Respect the privacy of members, and do not share personal details, examples or information about others without their explicit permission.
- Do not share confidential or sensitive information about yourself, your employer or colleagues. This includes, but is not limited to coded projects, confidential business activities, private/confidential data.
- Do not upload sensitive/private content anywhere on the Peer Mentor Circles site.
Criticise the Behaviour, not the Person
- Challenge ideas, assumptions and behaviours respectfully
- Share feedback and guidance constructively - focus on behaviours, actions and decision-making when sharing observations with others.
- Make suggestions about what others could do differently to achieve a better outcome.
Be an Active Listener
- Do not interrupt or talk over others.
- Listen to understand and not simply to respond.